Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by following Spanish Laws: Ley 7/1998, de 13 de abril sobre Condiciones Generales de Contratación; Ley 15/2007, de 3 de julio, General para la defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios, Directiva; 2000/3/CEE, de 8 de junio de 2000, de aplicación a los contratos desarrollados a través de Internet entre consumidor y proveedor; Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal; la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de Julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico
By accepting the present general conditions you guarantee or commit yourself to:
1) Confirm you are of legal age, and you acknowledge the capacity required by law to make a booking.
2) Confirm that the information given for each ofthe reservations carried out across this webit is real and completes.
3) Confirm that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking are correct.
4) Accept the prices and terms displayed in the booking process. Any amendment request must be made online or sent to us in writing by e-mail.
5) Acknowledge that payments made with credit or debit card fulfill your financial entity terms.
6) Confirm that the credit or debit card which you use is your own.
– From this website you are able to order airport transfers.
– To order a Service, you must follow the instructions displayed.
– At the end of the ordering process, we will acknowledge your booking and issue a voucher to the e-mail address you have given us. This document contains reference numbers that are essential for any cancellation or amendment.
– You confirm that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing are accurate, that the credit or debit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Service. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with the Service. If validation cannot be obtained and payment is not made, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and will then not perform the Service.
Prices and Payment
– Details of the prices and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on our website. Prices shown are net, so they include all taxes and fees.
– Prices are per vehicle in the case of private transfers, and per person for shuttle transfers. Concerning luggage, the allowance per person for all vehicles is one standard suitcase, and one small piece of hand luggage. If you travel with excess luggage, we should be made aware at time of booking. Otherwise, additional charges may apply locally.
– Payments must be made by credit or debit card at the time of booking. We only accept 4B, VISA and MASTERCARD. We will not charge any extra fee from the card issuer.
At the moment of the payment, you will receive the voucher, which indicate that your reservation is confirmed.
– We act as an intermediary between you and the Supplier. If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can act accordingly.
– The Service Supplier is liable for providing the service you have ordered. If you encounter a problem with the service, please let the supplier know, or call us at the numbers stated in your voucher, and we will endeavour to resolve all service issues urgently. The Transfer Supplier will not accept any responsibility
– The Service Supplier guarantees the fulfilment of the booked services stated in the voucher. Nevertheless, he will not be held responsible for any loss of service or other loss if you do not travel with your booking voucher, nor can liability be accepted if you do not fulfil your obligations as user.
– It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate information during the booking process, as well as to fulfil all requirements stated in this document.
– It is imperative that you inform us immediately on any service issue in order to put things right as soon as possible. Any lack of information at the very moment a failure in the service is produced, will be considered by us you are acting in bad faith.
– It is your responsibility to travel with the booking voucher in order to receive the ordered services. Failure to do so may result in the loss of your right to the services booked. In this case, please ask the Supplier to call our office or helpline -or do it yourself- so that we can try to sort out everything as soon as possible.
Changes and Cancellations
– Bookings may be changed up to 48 hours in advance. This must be made by e-mail or telephone, stating your reference and id numbers. Changes made on the last 48 hours, might be rejected by the Supplier due to lack of availability to accept the new details.
– You can cancel your booking anytime. However, in case the cancellation is made on the last 48 hours, there might be cancellation fees.
– It is your responsibility to inform us in due time about any special needs like wheelchairs or children pushchairs transport, disabled passengers, food allergies, etc., in order to adapt the services to your request.
The Personal Data collected on this website will be automatically processed and incorporated into files owned by the Website Administrator, who is the owner and responsible for these files (hereinafter, the “File“). The File has no other purpose than the correct provision of services, and no part of it will be assigned to third parties, nor will it be used by the Administrator for any other purpose than the one mentioned before.
However, the Website Administrator must provide part of the User’s Personal Data to the final supplier (the Carrier) for the sole purpose of the correct provision of the services hired by the User. Personal data will be processed with the appropriate degree of protection, taking the necessary security measures to prevent their loss, deterioration, supply and access to unauthorized third parties. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Finally, in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, the User may exercise their rights of access and rectification of their personal data in the Files of the Website Administrator by sending a communication to the registered office of the Administrator and responsible for the File: Viajes Insular S.A. located at Calle Pintor Juan Guillermo, 10 – 35011 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain). This communication may also be made by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
For more information about your data processing, as well as your rights and the way to exercise them, the following link is at your disposal: www.trasladoscanarias.es/privacy
According to the law, the web administrator is responsible for all the mistakes he could make in the course of his duties. He will likewise be held responsible for any mistakes from the suppliers. However, and in accordance with the law and good will, and before you take necessary measures, you will give us time to minimize the cost that the mistake would mean for us or for our suppliers.
We will not pay you compensation (on behalf of our supplier), if we have to cancel or change any service due to unforeseeable circumstances out of control like unplanned marches, demonstrations and organized disruption, police operations, unforeseen road hazards, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or any national or local authority, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, and adverse weather conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by the previously mentioned laws, which will be applied after interpretation, validity and compliance of the Spanish Laws in the first place.
In the event of any dispute or controversy arising out of the validity, execution, compliance, or total or partial resolution of this Agreement, it will be submitted, with renounce to any other court, to the Courts of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, in Spain.
Claim forms are available at the following address: C/Pintor Juan Guillermo,10, 35011, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Why Traslados Canarias?
In all these years, our Company has proved its ability to adapt to frequent economic ups and downs and its impact on tourism, as well as to new technologies, that have drastically changed Marketing and Sales.
Although we keep 14 branches open, and we are still the only Agency with own offices on each of the Canary Islands, it's been a long time since we are on Internet